- FIX: Fixed a minor but highly annoying bug that appeared when selecting a device (it selected another device instead). The device list is now focused on program launch again.
- FIX: Finishing touches: UI on Mono was basically fixed, the text is now presented correctly. - FIX: Fixed an issue with the new code design related to devices which share the same model (C6916). Note: You might need to set some of your Favorites again.
- NEW: An image for every device is now displayed below the release list. [Requested feature] Disclaimer: These images are retrieved directly from Sony Mobile's server and are not stored by me. - NEW: The CDA lists are cached when loaded, so if you select another variant or device, you can go back to the previous list without having to reload it, thus the latest release versions are saved until you close XperiFirm.
- NEW: One more step towards Flashtool integration: When the download/unpacking finishes, XperiFirm will create a file named "fwinfo.xml" inside the firmware's folder which has information about that firmware. In the near future, Flashtool will use this file to create an FTF bundle for you without having to press anything.
- NEW: A requested feature: When the whole CDA list has been checked for Latest Release, clicking "Check All" again will clear all "Latest Release" fields and re-check the list. - FIX: An unexpected and rather embarrassing bug that caused a crash when selecting a CDA and then deselecting it by clicking an empty area, and then clicking a release version while no CDA is selected. Now the Release list will be cleared to prevent this.
- ATTENTION: This release is a preparation for better integration with Flashtool, done in co-op with Androxyde. - MINOR: The CDA sorting by Latest Release behavior was changed: Secondary sorting is by Market instead of CDA. Also, the revision version is ignored in the sorting algorithm because they are not comparable to each other (i.e. R11A in firmware X isn't necessarily newer than R2A in firmware Y).
- ATTENTION: You must update to this version, else the device list might not load. - ATTENTION: This is the last update for this month! All updates will be limited to adding devices and CDAs! - ATTENTION: This update is the re-release of 4.5 with various critical fixes! XperiFirm moves to X.X.X version format ([Generation].[Major Update].[Minor Update]. - FIX: The bug that caused "Invalid resource file received!" on some specific computers was fixed! - FIX: Several other bug fixes and code improvements!
- ATTENTION: You must update to this version, else the device list won't load. - FIX: Fixed a weird bug that caused a delay when opening XperiFirm and "Checking for updates...". - MINOR: Added a few icons for devices marked as for Brazil. Some of them are both for Brazil & Argentina or Brazil & Chile.
- ATTENTION: You must update to this version, else the device list won't load. - NEW: Added support for CDMA devices with no IMEI (but MEID instead). Specifically, Xperia PLAY (R800x) for Verizon which was missing because of that issue.
FIX: On some computers, lists might get cached and unable to refresh. In this version, caching is disabled entirely.
XperiFirm's database now uses compression. Any XperiFirm version prior to 4.1 will not be able to load any of the lists!
- NEW: Java is no longer needed for XperiFirm; Release list loading is now .NET-native. Which also allowed me to implement these features: * File size was decreased from almost 300KB to just 267KB. * You can run XperiFirm from any location, from any OS that has .NET Framework 3.5 or higher (Windows), or Mono (Linux/OS X). No more obscure Java errors that prevent XperiFirm from launching or working properly. * Since there is no JAR file extraction involved anymore, hopefully anti-viruses stop complaining for a false-positive. * Release list loading is MUCH faster, almost instant, since no more external Java calls are being made. * When you select a CDA, the loaded release list is saved in memory until you select another device, which saves time and internet traffic if it's re-selected later. * When you use "Check All", the "Latest Release" versions are being retrieved by the new method (instead of the Sony PC Companion-ish inaccurate method), which is accurate and is exactly the same as the topmost release you get when you select a CDA normally. (No more release versions mismatches and inaccurate versions) * When you use "Check All", the operation also saves the release list to memory, which will then be re-used if the CDA is being re-selected, instead of loading the release list again and again.
Вы не можете начинать темы. Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения. Вы не можете создавать опросы. Вы не можете вкладывать файлы в сообщения. Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения. Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения. Вы не можете голосовать.