After very very long break with developing ClearBass elf, I decided to completely rewrite this elf.
I fixed ALL bugs and improved some things. In this version:- Saving last preset and restoring it after restart of player (you don't have to set preset everytime )
- When you go to equalizer, you will see last opened equalizer and last presets
- SWFs are not used anymore!
- Support for DB2020, DB3150, DB3210
Comparing to older DB2020 version, there are some more important changes:
- Now only one elf is working, not three (it was manager, manual, presets)
- Affecting sound in real time (you don't have to press 'select' to hear the difference)
- Huge code optimizationWarning!
At the moment these are not preset in any A2's dyn_const.bin, so I spend some time for porting it. Dyn_const for DB3150v1 (ported by Madfish) / DB3150v2, DB3210 and DB2020 in attachment.1. Installation
- First of all - remove everything connected with old version!
- Install patch:
;ClearBass Equalizer add-on
;(!) For new version 2.0
;Sending event 0x3020 when pressing 'Equalizer' in music application
Here's ASM for porters:
- Download ClearBass.elf and place it to ZBin or Daemons
- Download equalizer.zip
- Exract it, place all files from archive to /Zbin/Config/Equalizer [phone memory]
- Download Equalizer_Display_QVGA.zip - put Equalizer_Display.xml from this archive to /Zbin/Config/Equalizer [phone memory]
- Run elf
- Start music
- Press more -> settings -> equalizer
- That's all, now you can play as long as you want :D3. Replacing ClearBass presets (creating EQS files)
- Optional, not necessary
- Let's take a look at this screenshot:
- Let's create EQS file with this preset. We can see:
-->> in 1st band: 14
-->> in 2nd band: 14
-->> in 3rd band: 4
-->> in 4th band: 5
-->> in 5th band: 6
- Count: visible level - 8 + 20
- In this case:
-->> for 1st band: 14 - 8 + 20 = 26
-->> for 2nd band: (same as first) 26
-->> for 3rd band: 4 - 8 + 20 = 16
-->> for 4th band: 17
-->> for 5th band: 18
- Convert value to hex
-->> for 1st band: 0x1A
-->> for 2nd band: 0x1A
-->> for 3rd band: 0x10
-->> for 4th band: 0x11
-->> for 5th band: 0x12
- Write values into file by WinHex:
- Save file as PresetX.eqs (number of preset instead of X, 1-9), then put it to ZBin/Config/Equalizer in phone memory.
- Now Equalizer is drawn directly on player (Thanks to Julionaru!)
- Update Equalizer_Display.xml and whole Equalizer folder!
- Hiding softkeys background (A2 phones only)
- Extremely faster XML parser (starting elf is much faster) - YOU HAVE TO UPDATE Equalizer_Display.xml !
- Edited for new ElfPack
- DrawLibs are not used anymore
- Ability to edit presets (.eqs files)
- Placement of items is dependent from Equalizer_Display.xml
- Fixed softkeys order
- Config path changed to /ZBin/Config/Equalizer
[ Edited by mc_kibel в 20.7.10 19:57 ]